- Over 900 orders complete with 100% positive feedback (check the reviews to ensure!);
- Highly responsive support and flexible schedule of WoW events;
- Trusted World of Warcraft service provider both in EU & US.
- Meta achievement Glory of the Draenor Raider, consisting of 17 achievements;
- Gorestrider Gronnling Mount;
- All the loot for your class/spec during the run.
- You will need level 100 character;
- In order to get loots – You need to hit each boss at least once, so don’t be afk.
ACCOUNT SHARING GUIDE IN 3 EASY STEPS
- STEP 1 – Provide Your Account Information to Manastorm Agent.
On average, we ask for Your information 1-2 hours before the actual scheduled event. Most of the time, You will be asked for the following:
- WoW Account Email;
- WoW Account Password;
- WoW License Name (if You’ve got several, for example “merged accounts”);
- Your Character Armory.
In addition, You might be asked for more information, such as SMS Code, email Code, or even Password Reset, due to Blizzard Account Security Rules.
- STEP 2 – Unlock Your Account for Manastorm Booster.
After Manastorm Players logs in Your account for the first time, most of the time – it will get locked. Manastorm Agent will ask You to follow the link: https://eu.battle.net/account/support/identify-account.html?requestType=UNLOCK_ACCOUNT (copy and paste) in order to unlock Your account. Once finished – please, announce the completion to Manastorm Agent.
In general, we ask our Clients to turn off Authenticator for our services. It’s preferred, but not a must. Anyways, You can go to Your Battle.net Account and see the tab “Account Security” on Your bottom left, then click on “Manage Security Options” button, and go to the next page. After it’s done – You can UNCHECK the “Enter an authenticator code every time I type my credentials in a game client or the Battle.net desktop app.” button – this would simplify things a lot!
- STEP 3 – Await for Twitch.TV Stream and Enjoy the Process!
That’s pretty much all of it! But don’t You worry about Your account security. All of our drivers are using VPN for Your country/city. We know every single thing on how to keep Your account safe, that’s why Manastorm has 100% order completion success rate.
GOOD TO KNOW
Draenor was the homeworld of the orcish race and the last refuge of the draenei before their arrival on Azeroth. When the orc shaman Ner’zhul recklessly opened dimensional portals to find new worlds to conquer, Draenor was torn apart and believed completely lost. However, a large fragment of the world remained intact. That fragment is known today as Outland.
In the Human Campaign of Warcraft: Beyond the Dark Portal, the humans close the Dark Portal and save Azeroth, but must escape a crumbling Draenor by entering one of the various rifts that have been opened by Ner’zhul, who with his followers have escaped into one of these rifts. In the Orc Campaign, the orcs are victorious and Ner’zhul with his followers travel to Draenor, where they enter a rift into the Twisting Nether to gain new glory. Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos does not follow either outcome directly but instead continues the story in Azeroth. It takes a bit more from the human conclusion though as the Horde were not totally victorious on Azeroth, and instead were mostly scattered or taken to internment camps.